Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Financial Independance-Myth or Reality

I have often wondered if the goal of financial independance is actually achievable by the masses in today's day and age. I think that most of us assume we will have it but very few of us are actually do the things that are required for us to reach it. I think that our quest for instant gratification here in North America is hurting our long term chances of ever achieving such a long term goal.

I like to define financial independance as being able to achieve our desired lifestyle without having to work or worry about money. In my humble opinion the best way to do this is to create passive residual income. Such as either earning interest from investment capital or having an income stream that pays you for past work performance.

Being low on capital myself I am relying on the various income streams one of which happens to be Bitron. I think Bitron is an excellent way for someone to gain an addition long term residual income stream to suppliment their long term plan. It offers the great combination of passive residual income, selling into a trend of high energy prices and tax incentives for its distributors.

Like any solid financial plan I think Bitron is only one small part of a solid diversification strategy. You should never put all of your eggs in one basket or all of your money in one financial vehicle. In our world of quick fixes and band aids, I like to think of Bitron as a get rich slow scheme but a strong addition to a long term success plan.

These are my two cents,

Cheers,

CB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home