Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

MLM-Income Diversification

I am often surprised in the world the number of people who seem to have strong opinions of things they know very little about. We live in a world where 5% of the people have 95% of the money and people are quick to point out flaws, and quicker to say that the 5% at the top are just lucky.

I read recently a great saying by Edison "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. " A good MLM opportunity is no different than any other business opportunity, 5% of the people are going to be really good at it and 95% of the people are going to find all sorts of reasons why it doesnt work.

To me the most important thing is to understand the opportunity for what it is and most importantly what it isnt. It is not something you should stop everything else you are doing and pursue it as your primary income stream. I myself are involved with several different businesses, both traditional and one MLM. Even if Bitron creates for me only $100 on an ongoign basis that is $100 I never have to worry about. For the $40 it costs me is this such a bad thing? I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in other business ventures but I don't see business as a bad thing, I just know more things not to do. MLM is not the be all end all but I beleive it plays its part very well if you follow the system.

Cheers,

CB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai,my name Benyamin,i am from Indonesia,i interest with this opportunity business.so can u help me ,how to do in my country?
please my email is sion_benyamin@yahoo.com

regard

benyamin

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home