Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Bitron-Instant ROI (return on Investment)

If you ask me what is the single biggest benefit of the Bitron products I would say the fact that people are actually paid to use the products. Let me explain what I mean by this.

I am going to assume a very conservative return, with a customer getting 10% fuel savings using the Bitron fuel conditioner. Using my car as the example it takes 40 litres to fill my gas tank so that is about $40 worth of fuel. With that much fuel, 2 ounces of Bitron are required. A bottle of Bitron is 12 ounces and costs about $18, so that means I am using $3 worth of product per tank.

10% savings is $4, so I am spending $3 and getting $4 1 week later. In economic terms this is a 33% ROI in 1 week. If you look at a Canada savings Bond which pays 2% per YEAR, you tell me which is a better investment.

To take this one step further to a 20% fuel savings, which is what I am currently getting. I am spending the same $3 but this time I am getting $8 back PER TANK. This is over 150% ROI and this happens a few times per week. You show me another investment that can return you between 30%- 150% in one week.

Cheers,

CB
www.8020.bitronglobal.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home