Google

Friday, January 20, 2006

Momentum-It is easier to build fast than slow

One of the universal rules of the universe is that things always come in bunches, whether they be good things or bad. When we are growing a business or growing a team the same rules apply. Momentum is one of those contagious experiences that everyone around you can catch.

I am always telling my team that the biggest single thing you can have when you are selling yourself is confidence. The reason I say selling yourself is that ultimately people always make a decision to buy the person not the product. In Bitron I am looking for people to be in business WITH me.

Having said that why not create an environment that is fast paced and exciting with things constantly on the move. We have all sorts of recognition programs available in our company including pin, plaques, and my personal favorite CRUISES.

To further illustrate my point I want you to think about a car that has died. How much effort does it take to get that car moving while you are pushing. Conversely, how much effort does it take to KEEP that car moving? It takes much less effort to keep the car moving forward than it does to start the car moving forward.

The best time to make a sales call is right after a successful call. The person on the other end will hear and feel you confidence and enthusiasm. What you are selling is contagious emotion. Keep up that emotion and good things will continue to happen. I will see you on the next cruise :).

Cheers,

Chuck
www.8020.bitronglobal.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home