Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oil and Vancouver's economy

I was very intrigued by what I discovered in this month's edition of BC Business Magazine. In looking at the trending high oil prices our goverment determined for us that if they were to do an impact study on the subject the results would be so alarming, they would cause a panic in the media.

I ask the question how high is oil going to go if our elected officials are so scared of the news they will not even allow the studies to be done. I am so happy to be in a position to save money on my usage and provide a lower cost solution to the market place.

I am reminded of the years leading up to Y2K and can't help but think the government is thinking along the same lines. I just think back to all of the products people were stock piling with the coming "doomsday". If a perceived crisis could cause that much stock piling, what is a shortage that will be realized going to do to our after market product. I can't help but think we are in the right place at the right time.

Cheers,

Chuck
www.8020.bitronglobal.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home