Google

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Elevator Speech-Adapt for your environment

One of the things almost everyone who knows me has heard one of my elevator speaches. I am always stressing their importances and using them to my advantage to create interest about the projects I have on the go. I thought I would share my current one that is giving me much success, my hope is that you find something you can use and put it to good use.

"Hello there, my name is Chuck Brady and I help people make fewer trips to the gas station. ..... These days is is difficult to pick up a newspaper or turn on the TV and not hear something about the high cost of filling up at the gas pumps. Having said that, I have a question for you......
If there was a gas station beside your house that offered you a discount of 10-25 cents per litre over and above the discounts of every other gas station, would you buy gas anywhere else??? I don't think that anybody would. Well my product offers you just that, and best of all IT PAYS YOU TO USE IT....... once again my name is Chuck Brady, and I am reducing the profits of the gas companies, Thank you."

You will notice in a few places I use "....." that indicates a pause for my point to land. The reason I have so much success with statements like this is because they relate to challenges and problems that people face daily. Put it in their language and you will be amazed with the results,

Happy savings,

Chuck
www.8020.bitronglobal.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home